Electrical Power System
EPS module (Electrical Power System) is responsible for performing energy harvesting, energy storage and energy distribution to other modules under controlled conditions to provide safety and proper operation of whole satellite.
Want to know more?
Leave us your details and we'll get back to you!
- Unregulated battery voltage bus, two 3.3V bus and 1.8V bus in redundant topology.
- Hardware protection from excessive discharging.
- I2C communication for diagnostic purposes.
- User programable 2.5A or 4.6A maximum battery pack load current.
- On-demand customization for overcurrent, overvoltage and Undervoltage thresholds.
- 1.8V and second 3.3V voltage bus configurable overcurrent protection in the range of 100mA to 1.3A with soft-start for cooperation with sensitive loads.
- Hardware MPPT implementation.
- Support for highly depleted battery charging.
- PowerPath battery charger topology.
- By default up to 30W maximum power delivery according to cooperation with one battery pack, module can be customized to increase this parameter.
- Safe operation for temperature in the range of -20°C to +60°C.
- Mass: 590 g (with pack of batteries)
- Size: 96 x 96 x 25 mm3
- Cooperation with up to two 3S Li-ion battery pack
- Support for wide range of solar panels configuration
- Battery supervisory circuit.
- System redundancy, autonomous fault handling and recovery.