Advanced version of On-Board Computer. CubeSat subsystem for payload control and communication with high computing power.
- 1x Motherboard
- 2x Computing Unit with an external MRAM
Want to know more?
Leave us your details and we'll get back to you!
- Main processor: 8-16MHz, 256KB FRAM, Ultra Low-Power Modes
- Inner module communications (IMC)
- Connectors for max 2x CU
- Switching bus providing redundancy
- µSD card connected to CU
- Processor: Up to 216MHz, MPU, DSP instructions, Three low-power modes
- Available interfaces: 1x DCMI, 1x SDMMC, 1x USB, 2x SPI, 2x UART, 9x ADC, 2x I2C, MCO
- MRAM memory: 4x 2MB capacity, SRAM compatible timing, Non-volatile for more than 20 years
- Current consumption: 120 µA/MHz (processor) + up to 300 mA (CU) + other components for payload control
- Power switches on 3.3 V and 12 V
- Connector FX10A-168
- Current consumption: up to 300 mA
- Connector HIROSE DF40HC(3.0)-70DS-0.4V
- Total mass: 52 g
- Size: 96 x 96 x 8 mm3
- Random vibration