High resolution Earth Observation data
Data analysis based on Machine Learning
Extensive use of satellite data in business
Satellite imagery data
We provide high resolution imagery in 5 meters GSD. Our roadmap is to obtain GSD lower than 1 meter.
In coopeartion with our partners we offer daily earth observation services in GSD from 3.5 to 0.5 meters
Machine learning methods have wide range of application in earth observation, such as:
- Large scale extraction of buildings, roads and other features
- Detection and counting of single objects like ships, airplanes and cars
- Landcover and crops classification
- Agriculture – crops monitoring based on NDVI
- Defense & Intelligence – rapid tasking and object detection based on ML algorithms
- Insurance – approval of insurance claims based on archival imagery
- Energy & Infrastructure – right of way monitoring around the critical infrastructure
- Finance & Business Intelligence – monitoring of industrial activity and logistics operations
- Forestry & Land Use – monitoring logging operations and forest health
- Government – change detection, monitoring of non-permitted buildings, urban infrastructure and natural resources
- Education & Research – application of multispectral imagery in natural sciences
- Maritime – monitoring of maritime traffic and harbour activity
- Emergency Management – wildfire management, damage assesment after natural disasters
Vision 300 is an optical payload designed by SatRevolution in cooperation with Irix Lens. It was used on the SW1FT platform and will be used in the STORK platform. Its GSD resolution is 5m. It is a high-quality, high-definition optical payload. Imager taken by him will be available later this year.
For more information about Data analytick please contact us now!
Data analytics gallery
Ask us about Data analytics now!
UNITED KINGDOM OFFICE
R71 Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Didcot OPX11 0QX,
388 Market Street (Suite 1300)
San Francisco, CA 94111
+48 533 325 851